CHEESY KALE CHIPS! So easy, and much cheaper than what you buy from the store. You’ll need a dehydrator, but you can also do them in the oven on the lowest heat setting. Here’s the #nutfree, #dairyfree recipe I used:
Cheesy Kale Chips
Write a review
- One bunch curly kale, washed, dried and cut into chip-sized pieces
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Blend all ingredients except the kale in a small blender or food processor.
- Mix with the kale chips until evenly coated.
- Distribute the kale evenly over the dehydrator trays and put the lid on.
- The kale chips will flatten and shrink, so don't worry if they're "tall" or bunched up.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours or until crispy!
Flourish Fundamentals http://www.flourishfundamentals.com/