Resources we recommend for taking control of your health and finances.
- The Flourish Fundamentals 30-Day Reset
Books on Nutrition
- Death by Food Pyramid
- Wired to Eat
- The Paleo Approach and The Paleo Approach Cookbook (especially for chronic disease like autoimmune)
- Eat Your Sunscreen
- Walmart Grocery Pickup: Keep your order under budget, and never have to go in the store! Get $10 off your first Walmart Grocery order.
- Neiffer Ranch: We buy meat in bulk from this local & sustainable farm. Highly recommended if you live in the Pacific Northwest.
- Butcher Box: 100% grass-fed beef, organic chicken, and heritage breed pork delivered to your door. Get $30 off your first box.
- Imperfect Produce: Delicious, in-season, “ugly” fruits and vegetables delivered to your door for 30% cheaper than store-bought.
Non-Toxic Body & Home Care
- Beef Face: A line of grass-fed tallow balms for body, face, and lips. Rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, and soothing on inflamed, dry, or cracked skin.
- OraWellness: Non-toxic oral care products. Resource Guides on how to get whiter teeth, stop tooth decay, or stop receding gums. We love their Healthy Teeth & Gums Starter Kit.
- Manta Mask Sleep Mask
- Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Colored Sunrise Simulation
- Orange Blue-Blocking Glasses (Regular) & Orange Blue-Blocking Glasses (F0r Over Glasses) : Keep out stimulatory blue light at nighttime so you can fall asleep easily.
- MARJUN Blackout Curtains: Blackout curtains help keep light from street lights, cars, or the moonlight out of your bedroom, ensuring a deeper sleep.
- Calm & Headspace: Guided meditations, for both as a “painkiller”, i.e. when you’re stressed, but also as a preventative measure through a daily practice.
Movement & Play
- Move Your DNA: Well-known biomechanist Katy Bowman from Nutritious Movement teaches about natural forms of human movement in this book.
- Autoimmune Strong: Exercise program for people with chronic conditions, with gentle movement that doesn’t exacerbate compromised immunity.
- Simple: We do our banking with Simple, an online bank, and love it. We do “digital envelopes” with the spending and savings goals.
- Personal Capital: Track your spending, debts, savings, and investments, all in one place.
- Vanguard: We moved all our money from a mutual fund brokerage to low-cost index funds (VTSAX) with Vanguard. Effortless: set it and forget it!
- Google FI: Now available to iPhone users, we switched from T-Mobile and Google FI cut our monthly bill in half. Get a $20 service credit when you sign up.
- Trusted Housesitters: Reduce your cost of travel by having a free place to stay! Housesitting allows you to see the world by pet-sitting for homeowners who are away. Get 25% off your annual fee.
FI Shopping Lists
Enter your email below to get instant access to our FI Shopping List for Costco.
You’ll also get our best recipes, tips for saving money on food, and other subscriber-only bonuses in our weekly Flourish Friday email.