So, you’re doing a sugar detox, like The Radiant Reboot, The RESTART® Program or the 21-Day Sugar Detox and you need some low-sugar, clean-eating recipes to try. Look no further! Here is a list of some of the best resources to get you started, so you can spend less of your time searching and more of your time enjoying preparing delicious, satisfying foods!
- “Bulletproof Coffee” – basically butter in coffee (sounds crazy, but it’s like adding cream to coffee) for slow-burning, long-lasting energy and it keeps you full! Remember, fat is our friend!
- 21 RESTART®/21DSD Program-friendly Recipe Round-Up
- Homemade Epic Bars – low-sugar protein bars made of meat – tastes like jerky! Perfect for when you’re on the go.
- “What should I eat for breakfast?” Here’s the mother lode: The Official 21-Day Sugar Detox on Pinterest including an entire board on breakfast recipes!*
- Homemade Almond Milk (you can follow the same recipe to make coconut milk!) (or remember, you can buy it store bought, but remember it needs to be unsweetened!)
- Look online for “21DSD” or “21 Day Sugar Detox” for other recipes*
*Just remember that if you’re doing the Radiant Reboot or RESTART® Program, since 21DSD is a different program with slightly different rules, it’s still a good idea to check the ingredients and compare it with your “Eat These” list to make sure it’s kosher! Er…. Reboot-kosher!
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox and 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook
- Vital Proteins Collagen Powder, which is great to add to the Bulletproof coffee mentioned above, for a little extra boost to hair, skin and nails.